Special Order Information
Although Colorado Casual carries a great selection of in-stock merchandise, we pride ourselves on our ability to help you customize your furniture with a large selection of fabrics, finishes, and sizes. Some things to know about our easy special order process:
Colorado Casual Furniture quotes special order time estimates based on the typical shipping time from the manufacturer. As there are several factors unknown to us at the time of order, the arrival time of your furniture may vary from our estimate. We will communicate with you if your order is significantly delayed for any reason.
Due to the custom, often hand-made nature of furniture, there are several variations and possibilities that will not be considered as defective or incorrect, including but not limited to:
- Variations in wood grain
- Variations in tone of finish (hue, lightness/darkness) in materials
- Exact direction of fabric pattern/location of pattern on piece
- Variation in foam firmness or feel
- Natural inconsistencies in leather
- Variations in upholstery stitching and/or design due to the natural characteristics of the fabric
- Slight variations in leg height on chairs and stools
Colorado Casual Furniture will not be held responsible if your furniture cannot be placed inside your room because the furniture is too large. We will do everything we can to assist you in measuring the furniture you are ordering, but you are responsible for measuring access to your chosen room (doorways, hallways, staircases) to ensure the furniture will fit.