We quote special order time estimates based on the typical shipping time from the manufacturer. As there are several factors unknown to us at the time of order, the arrival time of your furniture may vary from our estimate. We will communicate with you if your order is significantly delayed (more than two weeks outside our estimate) for any reason, but status updates prior to merchandise arrival are generally not available.
Due to the custom, often hand-made nature of furniture, there are several variations and possibilities that will not be considered as defective or incorrect, including but not limited to:
- Variations in wood grain or tone of finish (hue, lightness/darkness) in materials
- Exact direction of fabric pattern/location of pattern
- Variation in lining up of seams, stitching, and alignment (especially on motion furniture)
- Puckering or wrinkling on seat cushions
- Variation in foam firmness or feel
- Natural flaws/defects in leather
- Variations in upholstery stitching and/or design due to the natural characteristics of the fabric
- Slight variations in leg height that would cause a chair to not sit entirely flat on the floor (often this is a result of a floor that is not level).
Colorado Casual Furniture will not be held responsible if your furniture cannot be placed inside your room because the furniture is too large. We will do everything we can to assist you in measuring the furniture you are ordering, but you are responsible for measuring access to your chosen room (doorways, hallways, staircases) to ensure the furniture will fit.
Please have the area clear where your new furniture is to be placed, and a clear path for the delivery team to get to the room.
Our delivery team will do the following:
- Place your new furniture exactly where you specify.
- Assemble and/or Install shelves, mirrors, bridges, bed frames or other included parts.
- Level wall units or cabinets.
It is your responsibility to inspect delivered items for damage or defect. If the issue cannot be corrected by the delivery team, we will work with you to schedule a service call or return the item to the store for service and re-delivery.
Our delivery team cannot remove shoes upon entering your home, nor use shoe covers, as we make multiple trips in and out of the home carrying heavy loads. We will do our best to wipe our feet off as we enter, but we will not be held responsible for dirt, mud, or water that is tracked in. If your floors require special protection, we suggest covering the path to the room with sheeting or cardboard.
We will not be held responsible for damage to your home due to furniture being moved through especially tight or narrow halls, doorways, or staircases.
For liability and time reasons, our delivery team cannot move existing furniture, electronic equipment or other accessories, nor hang objects on customer’s walls.
Warranties on furniture are offered by furniture manufacturers, not Colorado Casual Furniture. Warranties strictly cover issues that are under a manufacturer’s control, and exclude any issue that can be defined as “wear and tear.” Warranties cover the costs of replacement parts, but do not cover labor or trip expenses. In the event of a potential warranty claim, a customer may return the merchandise to any store location for a no-cost inspection to determine whether the issue is covered under the terms of the manufacturer warranty. If an in-home inspection is needed, a minimum service charge of $99 will apply.
Issues that are not covered under warranty include:
- Foam or seat frame softening
- Fabric fading, stretching, pilling, wrinkling, dye lots
- Tailoring inconsistencies, including puckering, wrinkles, alignment
- Minor wood warpage or checking due to dryness
- Changes in feel or comfort due to typical use
- Alignment issues due to dryness and shrinkage
- Undue wear or deterioration due to improper care or negligence
Our goal is to make sure you have all the information you need to make a good decision about your home furnishing needs, and that your expectations are fulfilled. Please let your salesperson know if you have any questions about this policy, or would like a copy of this policy for your records.
Clearance, “blowout,” “as-is,” or floor model merchandise are final sales. Returns on in-stock, non-final sale, non-special order goods are accepted within three (3) days of purchase. Exchanges on in-stock, non-final sale, non-special order goods are accepted within three (7) days of purchase. Restocking and/or additional delivery charges may apply. Customers are responsible for inspection of merchandise at time of receipt, and returns/exchanges are generally not accepted for cosmetic/damage issues after receipt of goods.